Saturday, August 9, 2008

Sunrise

Good Morning Chicago
Since the day I moved into this house, I have been wanting to click this shot.
Every day morning I would be woken by the sun's rays. And I would think, I missed clicking the shot again.
The good thing about the sun is that it comes everyday and gives you a entire new chance.
Finally i was able to take that chance today morning.
Woke up at 4:30 ran to the beach... felt cold.. loved the cold sand.. breathed the freshest air ever in Chicago so far, and then witnessed a beautiful sunrise.
I love spending time on the beach.
And when there is nothing but the expanse of water front of you, the naked sky above you, and the cold sand beneath you... its a feeling that is nothing short of bliss.

This photograph is from the start of the morning.

4 comments:

Sharanya said...

Lovely pic that k..

i like mornings to...and beach dont even ask...its not abt the beach..its about water. I am a total water person. i loose myself when i am around a water body...

and i like what u told abt sun..it gives you a new chance..;) nice

Kshitiz Anand said...

Thanks Sharanya.
Absolutely agree to what u said.

And about the sun. :)

I am said...

brilliant capture of light in the horizon. Am glad that you share your clicks with the rest, tanu

Kshitiz Anand said...

:) My pleasure Tanu. Thanks !