Thursday, August 18, 2011

The looks to which I have no answer

Flower seller

Often when I am clicking portraits, I end up in a moment of discomfort.

The subjects give a look at the camera that is full of questions. More often than not, I do not have an answer to those questions, because I do not speak the local language. I try to make up by smiling and speaking the universal language of the smile. but the looks and stare often end up making an impression that is hard to forget.

Happy World Photography Day.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I think this is the common look one can find in all the AAM INDIANS
:)

Deepti R said...

K, It's time you learned no??

Kshitiz Anand said...

Yes indeed Bhupesh.

@Deepti Yes. Agree. I have been trying. Am able to bargain with the Auto walaas now in Kannada. So that's a start ;)

eleven said...

The same look everywhere :) They don't know how to react and we don't know how to handle it!

Kshitiz Anand said...

@eleven Yes agree.