Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Please help me make her smile....

What does it take ...

Come to think of it, everything boils to a smile.
You desire for one, from most places and often end up not getting it.

While I understand that it is difficult for children in rural parts of India, having little or no access to education, to smile, I wonder what holds us (the educated class) from smiling?

Smile and be fortunate at what you have. And do not forget to spread the smile.
Thats my thought which I have said over the months, in almost every talk, presentation, meetings.

So, come please help me spread the smile.
Soon will be launching a new project.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi.....what a wonderful thought you have i completely agree with your thought.Wish you all the very best for your project.

Kshitiz Anand said...

Thanks for your comment Shweta!